Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Uneventful Day




Well I didn't get any sewing, quilting OR knitting done today. I did however get to spend some time with my dad and help him out with a few of his errands. Jason proceeded to clean the carpets in the rest of the downstairs and I was in the car most of the day. One of the things that I did manage to accomplish was the purchase of a new Dell laptop computer. I really like it and am excited that I will now have a computer with internet access for those long months in summer when we are on the road in the travel trailer. I would hate to miss a blog post or any one of a number of your heartfelt and sometimes comical posts. I look forward to each and every one. Here are the pics of my clean carpet ( knew you wanted to see it LOL) and my new baby laptop. I have called her Snow White and she is an Alpine White Dell. Ok off to bed. Have a good tomorrow. JoyB

No comments: