Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oh My Aching Head...



I awoke this morning with a brain splitting headache and had to visit the doctor to get something stronger than the extra strength Tylenol that was not touching my pain. He gave me Lortab 10's !! Offered me a shot of morphine but I politely declined. It took hours before I actually got relief and now I am up for the night. Puts most people to sleep but it works like speed on me LOL. This house is really gonna be clean when Jason wakes up LOL. I did get the majority of my first fabric postcard done. I am very pleased with it. Now if I could just get the danged machine to give me a satin stitch without eating my fabric LOL.

I am going to have to visit JoAnn's tomorrow during their big sale and get some fusible interfacing to reinforce the back of my project. I am in two swaps of three cards that have to be mailed out April 1st, so I better get the hang of this fast. One is Batiks' Only and the other is My Favorite Color. You know that my color is gonna be pink LOL Thanks to Marcia for being the recipient of my first card. I look forward to being on the receiving end of your first card too LOL Here are the pics. JoyB

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH Joy .. that is fantabulous!!!! I LOVE that one .. the coffee material :D :D :D

oh i wish i had time to do that swap with you :'(

HUGZ

Tamara said...

I love your coffe fabric. Where did you find it?

JoyB said...

I got the coffee fabric on eBay. Had been looking for some for awhile and they had this and all the matching coordinates. JoyB