Today I managed to get the final borders on Jacob's halloween quilt and I pressed the backing and have the batting all ready to go on the Little Gracie for quilting. Only trouble is that I ran out of the fabric I had purchased for the leaders I was making, so I only got two of the three made for the machine DRATS!!!
I made three additional blocks to lengthen the D9P quilt, as two were already cut and I had enough extra to whip up one more and not waste the fabric ( NO FABRIC WASTING LOL).So now my quilt is 4 by 7 instead of the 4 by 6 I had already increased it to.. I am going to cut the borders tomorrow and attach them to the quilt.
Pat Sloan was also kind enough to post the Feb book club BOM that I have been doing so that got made and it is really a cute little block. She has called it a Tea Leaf block ( as we are currently reading a mystery series about a tea shop in Carolina). Pat did hers in greens but mine is more of a Rose Hips kinda tea LOL I like how it turned out.
Here are pics of the halloween quilt with the final border and the Tea Leaf block for Pat's book club. Until we blog again.... JOyB