Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged LOL



Aileen tagged me, so here goes.

The rules:

1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Write 7 things about yourself

4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs

5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged


About me:

1. I started quilting when I became agoraphobic with a panic disorder, about 16 years ago.

2. I was born in Newberg Oregon and adopted soon after birth by a couple who had lost a daughter to SIDS 12 years earlier. They had one biological son who is 10 yrs older than I but they had always dreamed of having a little girl. Shortly after adopting me, the found that they were pregnant with their second son

3. I am an Rn and but have not worked since I moved back to Oregon from 2 years in Montana. I am currently persuing a small business loan to purchase a lovely quilt shop on the Oregon Coast.

4. My mother passed in Feb of 2007 and I am still lost over the feelings I have and all of the problems that have occured since within my family. Please pray for all of us..

5. I am remarried to a wonderful man with two small girls which we are trying to get custody of full time.

6. I became a grandmother for the first time in June of 2006. Jacob is the kewlest thing since whipped cream and he knows it LOL

7. I love to quilt and am just getting back to knitting. I find that I really enjoy both the activity and the friends that I have made by doing what I love.


Favorite weblogs: Are all on the right side of my blog. enjoy~~~JOyB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for leaving your nice comment and get well wishes Joy. I enjoyed spending some quiet time tonight reading your blog, listening to soothing music and viewing your wonderful quilts.
Cleo and I wish you much success and joy on your journey to becoming a new shop owner, we are excited for you!

Arlene said...

I enjoyed reading your blog! Where is this quilt shop? My family and I go to the Oregon coast every year, near Newport. I thought if it wasn't too far we'd love to stop in and see it.
Arlene
stitchnscrap.blogspot.com