Aileen tagged me, so here goes.
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
1. I started quilting when I became agoraphobic with a panic disorder, about 16 years ago.
2. I was born in Newberg Oregon and adopted soon after birth by a couple who had lost a daughter to SIDS 12 years earlier. They had one biological son who is 10 yrs older than I but they had always dreamed of having a little girl. Shortly after adopting me, the found that they were pregnant with their second son
3. I am an Rn and but have not worked since I moved back to Oregon from 2 years in Montana. I am currently persuing a small business loan to purchase a lovely quilt shop on the Oregon Coast.
4. My mother passed in Feb of 2007 and I am still lost over the feelings I have and all of the problems that have occured since within my family. Please pray for all of us..
5. I am remarried to a wonderful man with two small girls which we are trying to get custody of full time.
6. I became a grandmother for the first time in June of 2006. Jacob is the kewlest thing since whipped cream and he knows it LOL
7. I love to quilt and am just getting back to knitting. I find that I really enjoy both the activity and the friends that I have made by doing what I love.
Favorite weblogs: Are all on the right side of my blog. enjoy~~~JOyB