Monday, January 21, 2008

I can't believe that I am doing this LOL


It is true I have joined the ranks as an official blogger. I do blog on myspace but I have found that many quilters like to have quick access to your stuff, so here I am. I am currently working on so many quilts that even I have a hard time keeping track of them and of course I find new projects every day that I think I can't live without doing LOL

One of the projects that I just started is a Quilt A Long project that started a while ago and I am just getting caught up. Here you will find a pic of my blocks 1-5 and tomorrow I hope to do 6,7,8 and 9.

Thanks for visiting my blog and happy quilting. JoyB


2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

thanks for joining in the quilt a long! your quilt is looking fabulous~I love the pinks and greens together with the white....one of my all time favorite color combinations ever.

Alison said...

Joy, they look woderful!! Good for you and you are catching up at amazing speed!!