Monday, January 21, 2008

I can't believe that I am doing this LOL


It is true I have joined the ranks as an official blogger. I do blog on myspace but I have found that many quilters like to have quick access to your stuff, so here I am. I am currently working on so many quilts that even I have a hard time keeping track of them and of course I find new projects every day that I think I can't live without doing LOL

One of the projects that I just started is a Quilt A Long project that started a while ago and I am just getting caught up. Here you will find a pic of my blocks 1-5 and tomorrow I hope to do 6,7,8 and 9.

Thanks for visiting my blog and happy quilting. JoyB


2 comments:

amandajean said...

thanks for joining in the quilt a long! your quilt is looking fabulous~I love the pinks and greens together with the white....one of my all time favorite color combinations ever.

Alison-My Little Stitching Corner said...

Joy, they look woderful!! Good for you and you are catching up at amazing speed!!