Thursday, May 29, 2008

Time to get with the Program



So I have been involved since April in a Fabric Postcard swap and I have done nothing but struggle to get these made and out to the folks that have sent me such wonderful cards. So my plan is to now get caught up with these commitments and get the majority of cards out before I run off to Vegas on June 7th. I am posting the pics of the groups of cards I have received, as I am working on my cards for that swap and then as I mail them I will keep myself focused by posting the next two groups I need to complete. The plan is to start with the first cards due and work thru the last ones due and then start on birthday cards. I only have a few of those to do and hopefully everyone will understand that I feel horrible to be behind in these swaps and happy to receive my cards. The first two groups I am working on are " My Favorite Color" and "Batiks Only" Here are the pics of the cards I received from these two swaps. More to come. Hugs, JoyB

No comments: