Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Camping at Pacific City TT

I am sorry to have been absent for a bit. J and I took the travel trailer to PC and found that the only way we could guarantee a good spot ( with cable) for Memorial Day weekend was to extend our reservation so that is what we did. We have had a trailer full of family and friends and more are coming on friday.. With a 29 ft trailer and two tents, we are putting up about 14 people. Crazy I know but oh so much fun. Our days are filled with riding 4 wheelers at Sand Lake and walking the beach at Pacific City. We ate out our first night there at the Pelican Pub and brewery and their food ( and beer) is fantastic as always.
I am getting alot of knitting done even with all the kids in and out LOL.
I am also doing alot of reading. I just finished Debbie Macombers Shop On Blossom Street. it was great and I was hoping to get the next in the series but it looks like I will have to try to find it at one of the used bookstores in Lincoln City as my library does not have it .
I am reading a Lisa Scottoline book called Devil's Corner for one of my bookclubs. Just started it but it seems to be really a good read and I just checked out both books for the Naked Sheep reading group.. I will post pics when I get back. I have so many to show you, including the fish I caught ( yes I actually caught one) LOLOL. TTYS, Hugs. JoyB

1 comment:

Ozjane said...

Got the new one from the Library last night am began reading it.
Off to bed to read some more.
I love her books.