Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Somebody Get Me Some Superglue!!



Oh this darned thing wants to be a sweater so bad. First I sewed the shoulders and funnelneck up, then could not get it over my head. The cast off row is too tight so I tore out the side seam and decided to sew on the sleeves first and then the sides and leave the rework of the neck castoff til last. Well of course the armholes for the sleeves are miles bigger than the sleeves themselves so I am not getting much done in the way of actually having a sweater I can wear.

I wanna pitch a fit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

Anyway here is a pic of the sweater wannabe. I am going to have to break down and take it to the yarn shop and see if someone can help me figure out what is going wrong with my assembly. Hugs to you. JoyB

1 comment:

Malgosia (PastelMaiden) said...

Oh dear, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
Thank you for portraying what must have been an unpleasant experience in such an amusing way. Keep us posted! Love,
Malgosia