Saturday, May 10, 2008

I am gonna kick this Shawls a**!! LOL



OK so I started back on my Mystic Light Shawl last night and was up all night working on it. This morning when Jacob got up and around was a good time to put it away for a bit LOL. Not a project to work on with a almost 2 year old in tow.. So I started it and then I tore it out . then I started again and tore it out. Third time was the charm and I got it on and then I only had to take it back a few rows about 4 times LOL My stitch count was off. My mind may have been a bit foggy after about 4 Am but I wanted to work on it til I got to see the transition from the first color to the second. I got there !! Woo Hoo.

It is now two shades of green and I am about to get some blue in this one. I can't wait. Anyway, sorry for the crappy pic of myself but I am still sick. Here is Jacob and gramma and of course a pic of the shawl with Kaini EQ. Hugs. Joyb

2 comments:

stitchin' girl said...

Good luck on your shawl!! I know how it feels to have your stitch count be off - GRRR Your cloth and bookmark look GREAT!!!

Knitcrazy said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress....
Really pretty yarn...