Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cowl done and next pair of socks..




Ok so the cowl/headband is done and ready to mail. I love the blood red glittery yarn. Just perfect for this swap. I also got some new sock yarn a few weeks ago at JoAnn's and I am making my next pair of socks from the directions on the inside of the ball band and I love how they are turning out. I have put the second of my first pair on hold as I lost the instructions for the sock and I can get more but these had the handwritten changes I had made to the first one . I may just have to use the first sock as a pattern and go from there but in the meantime.... Here are pics of the cowl and the second pair of socks in progress. Hugs. JoyB

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Nice :)

Unknown said...

love your cowl and socks!! wish I could knit as fast as you