Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Swiffer cover finished




So first thing this morning I got caught up on some rows for a KAL DC and then I finished sewing up my swiffer cover. This one is done in Cotton Ease with a ball of Purple and a ball of Lime. I found the pattern on Ravelry and she had used these same colors which I thought was so fun. So here is the pic and of course Nahnee needed equal time when she heard that Moofie and Mercy had been added to the blog yesterday . So here is my sleepy kitty. Hugs. JoyB

3 comments:

Jane said...

So tell me when you have time to use that Swiffer?

Anonymous said...

oh what a GREAT idea .. will you share it???

PlEaSe??????? pix says hi ;)

scritches for mercy

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to make me one of these for awhile, Looks great, I love the colors :)