Monday, October 6, 2008

Prayers for Idget


As many of you know, Our precious baby Idget ( or Idgie as we call him) was hit by a car on Saturday and no one stopped. The girls brought the kitten in to tell me it was bleeding and we rushed it to the vet. Long story short. It has a possible skull fracture, a serious concussion and mulitple other injuries. The fabulous people at the Carlton Vet Clinic came in to see him and took care of him for the first night and most of the next day. I got him home last night and he seems to be doing ok. He is eating and drinking but is still in some pain and leaning either right or left depending on his movements. He tends to want to fall off things so I have been spending most of my days on the bed with him knitting and petting him. He is still active enought to want to steal or eat my yarn as it moves past his field of vision towards my needles. LOL. Here is the first pic of him at home. Hugs. JoyB

No comments: