Monday, April 21, 2008

Snow On the Sand!!!






We spent another weekend at the Oregon Coast. It was a wonderful time and I got alot of knitting done. The hot tub was fabulous!!!We had to get back to town early as I was to watch Jacob and Sara needed me to be here by 8:30 am so she was not late to work. Imagine my surprise when we awoke to snow on the beach !! The was quite a bit of snow in the pass back to home but Jason drove and all was well. I am sharing pics of the beach snow, my blue Camry parked right beside another one that was the same year and color LOL, and several dishcloths that I just recently finished. The blue ones are going home with Sara for her new apartment . I am sure she will love them. Hugs. JoyB

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

I'm getting jealous with all your traveling. I guess you deserve it though with all the PR. lol

The cloths look great! I didn't do the one from Monthly Dishcloths since I have so much going on but after seeing yours...I need to it going.

Hugs!